While contractors on our Dealer Referral Network
provide the A/C Testing and Tune-Up services at a discounted rate
, you can use a contractor of your choice if you prefer.
We offer the following tips to help you select a qualified contractor who can perform the Diagnostic and Tune-Up work on your air conditioning system:
- Ask your family members, friends, neighbors and coworkers if they know of a qualified contractor.
- When you contact a contractor, do not be afraid to ask for customer references and follow up with those customers to determine if they were satisfied with the contractor's work on their system.
- Request an estimate before allowing the contractor to do any work on your A/C system. Contact several contractors and compare the estimates.
- Make sure you have a signed written contract before allowing the contractor to start to work. Check to see that specific costs, equipment models, relevant warranties and a timeline for completing the work are all included in your contract.
- A good contractor will spend time to ensure the job is completed properly.