Kentucky's precedent-setting school reforms make the state a national leader in its commitment to quality education. These reforms will ensure a quality education for the Kentucky work force, now and well into the future.
- Profile of Education in Kentucky
- The Federal Workforce Investment Act, an early implementation state making sure all job seekers have access to information on job training providers.
- Kentucky's No Child Left Behind Reports
- Kentucky has 27 senior colleges and universities, 14 community colleges and 15 technical colleges.
- Many of Kentucky's colleges and universities are ranked in "America's Best Colleges – A Complete Guide to the Top Schools" from U.S. News and World Report.
- The National Content Standards for Entrepreneurship Education
|ACT Average Composite Scores by State
2010 ACT-Tested Graduates
|Source: 2010 ACT Composite Average by State, ACT, Inc.|